Re: Open positions

From: sva
Subject: Re: Open positions
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 17:09:25 +0100

Dear all,

for pEp I am trying to collect current positions, needs and tasks here:
https://dev.pep.foundation/jobs

It's not a nice looking page or such, and also often just a dump of
notes, but still better than nothing ;)

Be aware that not everything is listed there, and the other way round
not everything thats listed is still open. Sorry!

Cheers!
sva.