the coming gathering on mumble

From: Catonano
Subject: the coming gathering on mumble
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 12:39:35 +0100

Hello

according to my records, the next gathering on Mumble is tomorrow, monday, November 11th

I'd like to join

I' m not sure, I' m afraid I can' t understand English spoken with a German or French accent, probably because I' m not a native speaker

Yet, I' d like to try

If I don' t understand. I' ll just give up

Mailing lists are a bit too dry and some sound could be useful to me to try to follow the evolution of the project

I hope it' s not a problem

Is there anything I should know ? Which Mumble server should I connect to ?

Thanks