Re: [GNUnet-developers] 36c3

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] 36c3
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 12:57:09 +0000

Hi,

can we move the annual eV gathering somewhere outside of the
congress? I know it's convenient, but the prices are going up
every year and I'd rather spend money on a vacation then on
congress + the vacation I need afterwards it.
We've established this meeting in Switzerland, so why not move it
there? Pros for me (and maybe others): you can actually find the
meeting, the last times I tried to be at the meeting I spend
all the time the meeting was and searched it in this chaotic
place.

If you still do it at congress this year, this is one of the
items I want to add to the agenda.