Re: [GNUnet-developers] Make "gnunet-arm -e" not hang

From: Alessio Vanni
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Make "gnunet-arm -e" not hang
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 22:31:26 +0200

xrs <address@hidden> writes:

> Seems to work. Thank you!

It's the opposite for me, instead.

If I run "gnunet-arm -s" the program hangs even though the services are
running.  On the other hand, "gnunet-arm -e" says the
`GNUNET_CLIENT_test' symbol is undefined.  The hang happens for any flag
that is not "-e".

I tried reinstalling GNUnet, including rerunning "autoconf -fi",
rebuilding the ld cache and even rebooting, but it didn't fix the
problem.  I can't tell if I did something wrong, what might've happened
and what should I do?

Thanks,
A.V.