Re: [GNUnet-developers] Contribute to groupchat. was (Re: Hello! (brief

From: xrs
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Contribute to groupchat. was (Re: Hello! (brief introduction and lots of questions))
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 14:19:07 +0200

Hi Marcos,

On Mon, 1 Jul 2019 12:44:41 +0100
Marcos Marado <address@hidden> wrote:

> Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend to the weekly meetings. Are
> there minutes, logs or recordings of those meetings?
>

> Thanks for taking your time helping me understand more about the goal
> here, and for your work on secushare in general,

Yes, we have repo at https://git.gnunet.org/secushare-spec.git with a
mumble.log. We can give you access.

If you like we could arrange an out-of-order meeting with you and get
to know each other. Please propose time (with timezone)! What we have so
far are some WIP design spec (research is still necessary), C code of a
former secushare implementation, and the nim code of the groupchat.

Hope to hear from you :-)

Happy hacking,
xrs