Re: [GNUnet-developers] Review of the new GNUnet website

From: sva
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Review of the new GNUnet website
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 01:34:33 +0200

Hey,

On 1 July 2019 1:02:35 AM GMT+02:00, "address@hidden" wrote:
>Is it on purpose that one page now mentions "the GNUnet" instead of
>just
>"GNUnet"?

I had the same question ;)

>I mean, drop the "The". Just "GNUnet". It's cleaner. ;)

Agree, i also stumbeled over it at one point and cleared the "the" after
briefly talking to christian about it.

>Which brings me back to the recent off-list discussion with
>schanzenbach
>and grothoff. We should have some document to point this out. Let's
>work on this in autumn / winter maybe, unless we want to hire an
>external
>person for this (corporate identity etc).

Depending on the number of participants on the events proposed so far, we can
choose the one where we have most of the e.v. members around?
Tried to collect them on md.darmdstadt.ccc.de/gnunet-events (or was it
"-event"? Sorry atm on the phone only...) will make another seperate mail about
that "calendar" then.

Cheers & thanks,
sva.

--
Sent from my phone with physical keyboard.