Re: [GNUnet-developers] [info-GNUnet] GNUnet 0.11.4 released

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] [info-GNUnet] GNUnet 0.11.4 released
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 15:38:43 +0200

Dear Miguel,

Such a decision was definitively not made. However, we will need to
clean up the error messages in the code before it makes sense to give
them to TP, as I would want to avoid them spending a lot of effort on
translating strings that then change -- and as the release notes might
make clear, we're not quite "production ready" yet.

OTOH, I have wondered it it would make sense to give out new *Web* site
to TP for translation. But I don't know if TP would care to do the Web
site, and I've not yet taken the time to ask them about it ;-).

Happy hacking!

Christian