Re: [GNUnet-developers] Gnunet-arm -s

From: Naomi Phillips
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Gnunet-arm -s
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 11:57:47 -0400

On 3/24/19 5:32 AM, Dennis wrote:
> Hi, i installed gnuner for my librem 13, everything seemed to do well in
> the installation process till i come to gnunet-arm -s and it gavs me
> errors. What to do now?
> -- Skickat från eelo Mail.

What type of errors? Warnings like "WARNING It took us x s to send y
bytes to ABCD" are perfectly normal, you can just close that terminal
and you'll stop seeing them. As long as running `gnunet-core` lists some
peers there's a pretty good chance everything is working more or less as
it should.

--
Naomi Phillips