Re: [GNUnet-developers] Updating my git work-in-progess branch?

From: Florian Dold
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Updating my git work-in-progess branch?
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 23:31:34 +0100

On 3/19/19 8:05 PM, address@hidden wrote:
> Christian Grothoff transcribed 5.4K bytes:
> See my last message and read it. It depends on if this
> is applicable. I'll spend tomorrow looking into the 2
> codebases and deciding on if/how this can be applied
> for us.

Please see

  ssh://address@hidden/gitolite-admin

for an implementation of dev-branches that doesn't need some
experimental branch of gitolite.  It simply uses VREFs to filter out
"forbidden" force pushes and branch deletions.  Only force pushes and
branch deletions for "dev/$USER/..." are allowed, if $USER matches the
user corresponding to your SSH key.  Admins are excluded from this policy.

Feel free to adapt this for the GNUnet repos.

- Florian