Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUNET_PROGRAM* option evaluation does not work

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUNET_PROGRAM* option evaluation does not work as expected
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 08:49:26 +0000

Hartmut Goebel transcribed 1.8K bytes:
> Am 13.03.19 um 19:16 schrieb Schanzenbach, Martin:
> > In the end, please also check https://docs.gnunet.org/#Coding-style and
> > adjust your editor to it.
> > Currently, the file has mixed spaces and tabs which is quite unreadable
> > (for me).
>
> Thanks for pointing this out, I simply missed this. Coming form
> Python-land, there is basically a single coding style :-)
>
> Can somebody provide me with a emacs ".dir-locals.el" file, please?
> Generally, for emacs users adding a ".dir-locals.el" in to top level
> directories of each project could configure the emacs to our coding style.

Our idea seems to be to have as little
files as possible in the top folder. I used to have files for
flake8 and others in there until someone moved them to contrib.

I think something like this would be enough:

((nil . ((indent-tabs-mode . f)
         (tab-width . 2)))
(c-mode . ((c-file-style . "gnu"))))

But I might be missing a style or gnu already
setting tab-width, etc..