Re: [GNUnet-developers] Proposal: Make GNUnet Great Again?

From: Hartmut Goebel
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Proposal: Make GNUnet Great Again?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 17:10:55 +0100

Am 11.02.19 um 16:51 schrieb Christian Grothoff:
> After all, the question is at
> what size one really needs to break things up more, right?

For me this is not a question of LOCs, but more on the project structure.

If I would want to develop on e.g. filesharing, I don't want spend any
thought and any time on the secushare stuff, reclaim or conversation.
But if not taking special care, all of this will get build (and tested)
even if I'm not working on it. I'm not going to touch it and I don't
want test to fail simply because someone pushed buggy code on master
when I merged.

--
Schönen Gruß
Hartmut Goebel