Re: [GNUnet-developers] Proposal: Make GNUnet Great Again?

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Proposal: Make GNUnet Great Again?
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 17:16:25 +0100

I propose we just add a couple of configure switches, you know --build-deb (if
course one for each deb-based distro), --build-rpm etc... you know, to "reduce"
complexity.
Of course, in addition to the --disable-gtk/--disable-<subsystem> switches
which all default to "false" and also build optionally only if the dependencies
are actually met.
</irony>