Re: [GNUnet-developers] a bug about the web site

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] a bug about the web site
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 12:46:01 +0100

Il giorno dom 3 feb 2019 alle ore 08:01 Catonano <address@hidden> ha scritto:
I think this bug should be reopened

I tested it myself and I asked another person to test it and the symptom is still there

I think it only works on Guix

But on mainstream package management, it still doesn't work

I discussed this yesterday evening on the irc channel with amz3 but ng0 wasn't on line so maybe they haven't followed the discussion

Thanks

I managed to make it work, but I'd appreciate if someone else would test it

Thanks