[GNUnet-developers] pkgsrc packages

From: ng0
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] pkgsrc packages
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 22:29:20 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I've started packaging (more of) our software for pkgsrc. It should be rather
straight-forward as gnurl was easy,
and gnunet is in the wip branch (although - because WIP - outdated and very
incomplete), and other
software is already in pkgsrc current.

For what I'll add I'll become the package maintainer. I think in addition to
Guix and Nix this is a good
platform to be on, maybe even with more impact as it is serving a different
usecase and a broader range
of systems than nix and guix. It might even serve as a source for friendly bug
reports as we don't test
all the hardware we support right now, and pkgsrc goes beyond that. Similar to
the CI of guix and nix.

It's just a lowkey effort, but having done this for a number of systems now
it's easy.