Re: [GNUnet-developers] 35c3

From: t3sserakt
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] 35c3
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 10:24:44 +0100

Hello *,

if there is no veto until the end of this week, we would block time (in the evening of the 27th) for the GNUnet e.V. meeting in the

workshop room of the Open Infrastructure Orbit.

https://pretalx.35c3oio.freifunk.space/35c3oio/

xrs and I think we need someone to guide through the meeting. We think it would be best if someone who joined the meeting

several times already would do this. Any volunteers?

Cheers

t3sserakt