Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnunetbib needs some last finishing touches

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnunetbib needs some last finishing touches
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 21:51:14 +0000

Nils Gillmann transcribed 978 bytes:
> Nils Gillmann transcribed 764 bytes:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I sed'ed a bit through the gnunet.bib tonight. What's left to do is
> > hopefully the content of the log I appended.
> >
> > With some logic some of this can be programmed, some of this can be
> > done in sed, other parts have to be done entirely by hand.
> >
> > We could probably be done with this missing part for the website in a
> > weekend or one night, depending on how much time people spend on it.
> >
> > After this we will hit a big number of 404s in URLs, but I'll handle
> > that part as I've worked on this part of anonbib before.
> >
> > So if you're up to it, even small commits help.
> >
> > https://gnunet.org/git/gnunetbib.git/
>
> I will probably finish this today or tomorrow, if it builds then, we need
> a couple more eyes to review the content, types, URLs and so forth.

Change of course: I took a 2nd closer look at anonbib and for now it
is inappropriate for the work which would have to put into it for our
bibtex lib. Reasons include: python2 specific issues which take too
long to fix.
I have started with bibtex2html, perl based. This should give us a
html output in short time. I'll work on this and tell you once it is
usable and when you can contribute to the work on it.