Re: [GNUnet-developers] Report of GNUnet-Workshop at Datenspuren/Dresden

From: sva
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Report of GNUnet-Workshop at Datenspuren/Dresden
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 00:38:02 +0200

Dear all,

On 10/4/18 9:26 PM, xrs wrote:
> Also, I established a permanent groupchat server. Let's see how reliable
> it is. These are the two important parameters if you want to join:
> --server=YV6G9EP9K3X41BM3FJ3D29BDZR6358XNZ6KDZVV7DFW729YB0KCG
> --port=welcome

We've been experimenting with this one and another one the last days,
more users welcome!

The other one is:
--server=WEGYD7KBZ52SPYP5G1G8BMXH69W8GE9EWGEYX9X9CR590B1066EG --port=t3ss

The full command would be:
./groupchat --config=/etc/gnunet.conf
--server=WEGYD7KBZ52SPYP5G1G8BMXH69W8GE9EWGEYX9X9CR590B1066EG
--port=t3ss --nick=yournick

More Information on how to setup the chat here:

Line 16 onwards: https://pads.ccc.de/gnunet

> On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 17:40:27 +0200
> sva <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On 09/25/2018 05:24 PM, Nils Gillmann wrote:
>>> sva transcribed 5.3K bytes:

>>> I intend to spin up nginx on the new gnunet server this week, I will
>>> snd another message in this thread when you could add the file, if
>>> you have access (otherwise we can arrange the upload)
>>
>> Sounds great!
>>
>> The guide is from lurchi, he should decide where and how it should go
>> on imho.

We had the idea to create gnunet.org/tutorial and compile everything we
have at this one entry-point (eg the readme from dvn, the guide from
lurchi and the raspi-setup from xrs, as well as the generic install
guide from the website, etc). dvn wanted to follow up on this, I can
help with the writing/finish and also do some testing if everything is
DAU-compatible, and we've been hoping on ng0 to jump in with some
opinions if that suits the new site-structure, too?

This as a quick update here,
warmly,
sva.