Re: [GNUnet-developers] contrib/guix

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] contrib/guix
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 15:47:19 +0000

Florian Dold transcribed 1.3K bytes:

…
> The files in contrib/guix
> are meant to provide us (the developers) up-to-date package definitions to
> build GNUnet from the git source tree via Guix.  After a release, they
> can be slightly
> adjusted and then merged into Guix's GNU distribution.
…

^ This is exactly what should go into the README in that directory, not just
one sentence purpose.

> - Florian

I understood mostly what's it for (though don't really like the
repetion, different topic…). What's important is that people
understand what this directory is for without asking.

Could you append or replace the paragraph I pointed out above into the
file? This should make it clear enough for developers.

Thanks