Re: [GNUnet-developers] EcDSA signature scheme

From: hyazinthe
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] EcDSA signature scheme
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 18:44:10 +0200

News on the PQ site of things - at least worth it to keep an eye on:
Whonix includes Codecrypt by default now -
https://www.whonix.org/wiki/PQCrypto#Use_Instructions .
Codecrypt is a GnuPG-like unix program for encryption and signing that uses
only quantum-computer-resistant algorithms. It's Free Software using "GNU
LGPLv3 or later" license, which is good. Codecrypt git:
https://gitea.blesmrt.net/exa/codecrypt

Greetings,
Bastian Schmidt