[GNUnet-developers] logo rework

From: carlo von lynX
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] logo rework
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 21:01:01 +0200

Ladies and gentlemen,

from the heights of the swiss mountains comes
a sense of decentralised consensus regarding
the beauty of things.

I picked one of amirouche's most promosing
designs (thanks for the svg!), changed the
horns and head to look a bit more like a
gnu and less like a 'V', changed some vertices
that were too near to each other, changed
vertices that were too thin for printing and
generally zoomed into every part of the logo
to position the points and vertices in a more
structured way.. also worked on the symmetries
and intentional asymmetries to make things
line up where they should. I tried some fonts
but ultimately Martin's suggestion to try
'Anonymous Pro' proved the best looking - and
quite ironic to be called that way. I did
change the kerning however.

So here's something we could go for as a new logo to go
with the new website. It's in the gnunet.org repository
in the contrib/branding/logo folder.

--
http://youbroketheinternet.org
http://secushare.org

Please use the attached PGP key for an encrypted reply, if you can.