[GNUnet-developers] contrib/sounds (Re: contrib folder)

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] contrib/sounds (Re: contrib folder)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 16:43:53 +0000

Nils Gillmann transcribed 2.5K bytes:
…
> What about "sound"? This looks like it should be moved into gnunet-gtk
> instead.

lynX told me this is for 'conversation'.

Since conversation does not pick this on install time, I'd like to have
a proposal on how this should be treated as example data. I have no
experience with the conversation module. I could read into it, but
I'd prefer a statement of those who already used it.