Re: [GNUnet-developers] website and logo rework

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] website and logo rework
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 19:54:09 +0200

Thanks.

Wait. So look at the gnunetbib.bib file line 526.
This cannot possibly go through the parser, right?
I just fixed a _lot_ of those locally but I am not sure if that was correct?
Also, most of the "abstract" values are in double quotes {{}}. Is there a
reason for that?
Now that I have fixed all of them it does still throw the same exception and a
billion ERRORS before that.

What exactly do you mean by "track down the right link. enter data of gnunet".
Do we need to manually add all the www_* tags? Can't we just have them optional?