[GNUnet-developers] gnurl 7.59.0 (Re: [gnu.org #1285005] please sync my

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] gnurl 7.59.0 (Re: [gnu.org #1285005] please sync my gpg key with savannah)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 20:33:36 +0000

Hi List: For your interest, I just fixed the situation with gnURL 7.59.0 in our
ftp directory.

A tar.gz and a tar.xz can be found in the usual location.

Heads-up: Next release will (probably) drop tar.xz and provide tar.gz and tar.Z
(My Z-compressed archives are done with compress, but (as usual) can be unpacked
with gzip/tar).

Due to the confusion the last announcement created and gnurl just being a
microfork
(with a real fork's work load) and not a GNU package, I will send future
announcements
to gnunet-developers@ (unless we have our own announce/news list?).

Ian, thanks for help.