[GNUnet-developers] GSoC

From: ng0
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] GSoC
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 10:06:34 +0000

Hi all,

we take initiative applications as well as applications on topics
we officially offered ones, right?

So let's say I wanted to work the summer on what I looked into
earlier this year and last year, reimplementing the python based
parts of the GNUnet testsuite in standardized python-2.7
testsuites, would there be a mentor and an official GNUnet <->
GNU <-> GSoC relation (work the summer, document it, get payed
(as far as I understand GSoC))?

I'm not 100% sure if I can do it (waiting for some job interviews
at the moment), but if we would have a mentor for this I would
write an official application for it.

Thanks,
NG
--