Re: [GNUnet-developers] after congress event in berlin?

From: carlo von lynX
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] after congress event in berlin?
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 14:34:41 +0100

On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 12:39:37AM +0100, Jeff Burdges wrote:
> I'm in Berlin for NYE, so I'm available the 1st and 2nd, but I leave
> early on 3 January.

Sorry for late reply.. I wasn't getting feedback from my
university contact.. looks like the room assignment office
is closed until January, that's why we moved the session
to the Onionspace:

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2016/wiki/Session:YBTI_Berlin_January_2
http://youbroketheinternet.cheettyiapsyciew.onion/
http://youbroketheinternet.org/

I hope you're still in. I hope some more of the WeFix
presenters are available for an after-congress chat...
if so please let them know and add them to the page!  :)

In particular I would like to meet some pEp and PoParty
people as they are duplicating parts of secushare, which
is what happens if crucial parts of the code aren't working...

--
  E-mail is public! Talk to me in private using encryption:
         http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/LynX/