Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet in Whonix

From: bancfc
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet in Whonix
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 13:19:04 +0100

I talked with Moritz and the gist of the reply is (Didn't ask if I can re-post original publicly):

Yes they are very interested and looked at doing this before. An obstacle is the lack of packaging of fresh versions. They are under-staffed but funds are good.

As you are a trusted community, I'm sure they are open to working with you on sysops.