Re: [GNUnet-developers] New comparison: Broken vs GNU Internet

From: hellekin
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] New comparison: Broken vs GNU Internet
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 10:59:53 +0100

On 12/01/2016 07:27 PM, carlo von lynX wrote:

>     http://secushare.cheettyiapsyciew.onion/broken-internet

Nice.  Why is faceboogle yellow?  Is that to say it's compatible or
something?  I see both colors in column one and two, which I find confusing.

Not sure about the girlfriends example on the federation page though.  I
like to think the topic of health provides a much better argument for
privacy than sex, with no gender nor ideological friction.

> oh, i also made an attempt at a new logo for TALER, but it
> probably needs more work: https://symlynx.com/files/taler/

Oh, so TALER is about cycling? :]

==
hk