[GNUnet-developers] Secushare on Mantis

From: xrs
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Secushare on Mantis
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:39:07 +0100

Hi!

a small group of developer are currently involved in helping to build
a first prototype for secushare. But there are some organizational
issues to solve. One is a roadmap and a bug tracking tool.

I would like to propose to use gnunet's tool Mantis for this, if
possible. First, because it's gnunet related and could therefore go
under the same umbrella, second to avoide to much dispersion of
tools, and third to minimize efforts to set up a new
server/infrastructure.

Please let me know what you think about this?

Best,
xrs