[GNUnet-developers] Automated testing for GNUnet

From: Kate Is
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Automated testing for GNUnet
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 17:35:29 +0200

Hello GNUnet team,

We think that it's quite difficult to perform constant verification of proper work for such a big and complicated project as yours.

Have you ever thought of improving the QA process for your project?

If so, we have the perfect solution for you.

Встроенное изображение 1

Our offer contains the following package of services:

→ consultation on selection of automated testing tools as well as their setup;

→ selection of server for automated tests;

→ writing of test-cases (if needed);

→ calculation of test coverage (traceability matrix);

→ writing of scripts;

→ analysis of results and preparation of a report;

→ follow-up support and updating of automated tests.

Proper use of automated testing - is the real key to the Quality.

To get an automated testing report example, please contact us.

P.S. If you'd like to stop receiving emails from QA Madness, just send "unsubscribe".

--

Sincerely,

Katherin Iskra
Sales Manager