Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet releases

From: demos
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet releases
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 08:58:37 +0000

Hi all,

The bugs are already known some months now.
The question is how to make helping this easy.
I can imagine a GNUnet-developer-release could do this.
Other projects have developer-releases-
even the GNUnet-installation builds on developer releases!
Looking at the starting barrier (quite high) - there should be a
GNUnet-developer-release!
It could come for example in a docker box:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Docker_%28software%29

Happy hacking
Dmos

Christian Grothoff: