Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-gtk segfault and other issues

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-gtk segfault and other issues
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 19:56:09 +0100

Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I packaged gnunet-gtk at 0.10.1 for GNU Guix but it doesn’t seem fully
> functional.  I see a segfault when switching tabs in “gnunet-setup”
> after first interacting with the URL dropdown.  This seems to be
> reproducible behaviour.
>
> In “gnunet-gtk” I also don’t see anything more than the images.  There
> should be more, I’m sure.  I can switch between the different
> sections(?) by clicking on the images (the border colour changes when I
> do that), but nothing else happens.  I don’t see any content changes.
>
> I’m pushing the gnunet-gtk package definition to GNU Guix in a moment
> with a link to this bug report.  The package is defined in
> “gnu/packages/gnunet.scm” in the Guix source tree.
>
> Using “guix package -i gnunet-gtk” you should be able to build the very
> same package that I see misbehaving.
>
> ~~ Ricardo

As this is partly my work, I am trying to compare it to my
successful gnunet-gtk ebuild packaging in gentoo.
Refering now to http://hydra.gnu.org/build/1008120/log/raw for
logs..
I am still not sure about some things, it's not my priority right
now, but as soon as I have time I will work on a patch. I see
those lines which might be solved with additional flags or dependencies:

checking for Glade core... --with-glade not specified

checking for gladeui-2.0 >= 3.10.0... yes

checking for GNUnet core... --with-gnunet not specified

/tmp/guix-build-gnunet-gtk-0.10.1.drv-0/gnunet-gtk-0.10.1/libtool: line 1088:
ldconfig: command not found

--
ng