Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet releases

From: David Barksdale
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet releases
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 07:41:18 -0600

Do you think we should call it 0.11? We pretty thoroughly broke compatibility with 0.10.

On 01/26/2016 07:36 AM, Christian Grothoff wrote:
It's not the difficulty of the release process, it's that CADET still is
known to sometimes crash, which for me is not acceptable for a
release...  So if you want to see a release, there are 4 bugs that are
marked as RC for 0.10.2:

https://gnunet.org/bugs/roadmap_page.php

https://gnunet.org/bugs/view.php?id=3994
https://gnunet.org/bugs/view.php?id=4020
https://gnunet.org/bugs/view.php?id=4040
https://gnunet.org/bugs/view.php?id=4001

Once those are fixed, I'll be happy to do the rest.