[GNUnet-developers] gnunet-gtk weirdness and gnunet-setup segfault

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-gtk weirdness and gnunet-setup segfault
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 17:28:50 +0100

Hi,

I just built gnunet-gtk 0.10.1 with GNU Guix and noticed some problems.

When running "gnunet-gtk" all I see is five big icons that I can click,
but nothing else.  There seems to be something missing.

“gnunet-setup” segfaults when I switch tabs after first clicking on the
empty URL dropdown in the “General” tab.   These are the only
gnunet-related executables I have run so far.  I have not configured
anything else.

I passed these configure flags:

    "--without-libunique", "--with-qrencode"

At build time the following packages are available:

    gnunet       0.10.1
    libgcrypt    1.6.3
    gtk+         3.18.2
    libextractor 1.3
    glade        3.18.3
    libglade     2.6.4
    qrencode     3.4.3
    pkg-config   0.28

I’m afraid I cannot provide debug information at the moment.

~~ Ricardo