Re: [GNUnet-developers] the bigger picture

From: demos
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] the bigger picture
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 11:23:47 +0000

Hello hellekin,

> Hallo demos!
>
> I would remove ind.ie from that picture: their decision to betray the
> spirit of their crowdfunding campaign and reduce their scope to MacOSX
> should clarify enough that they're not what they claim to be.

The choice of platform maybe surprising indeed.
For me as a non apple user it is, but
that does not necessarily mean that they cannot write helpful code.
And since it is open source, p2p and aims at securing communication it
fulfills our criteria of projects and modules to be looked at.

> Another thing I would do regarding the Threat Model is have a look at
> the recent RFC 7624: "Confidentiality in the Face of Pervasive
> Surveillance: A Threat Model and Problem Statement"

Thank you for the hint!:)
Kind regards
https://wiki.c3d2.de/Echt_Dezentrales_Netz/en