[GNUnet-developers] 6th dev Mumble on April 27th, 9pm

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] 6th dev Mumble on April 27th, 9pm
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 19:25:49 +0200

Dear all,

On the 27th we get to officially announce the results from the GSoC
application process to the students, so we should probably use this
opportunity to also have a first discussion with those that have been
selected. So, let's have the 6th develper Mumble on Friday, March 20th,
9pm CET, as usual using the Mumble server on gnunet.org. Agenda items
include:

  * GSoC announcements and planning
  * GNUnet 0.10.2 release: To CADET or not to CADET?

I hope all GSoC applicants, mentors and Bart can make it, naturally
everybody is welcome to join.

Happy hacking!