Re: [GNUnet-developers] EDN

From: demos
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] EDN
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 21:55:56 +0200

Hi Christian and folks,

Wow that was a quick answer.
Thank you!;)
At the encryption part:
With "With" i meant the cipher you use.
I can remember Bart said it was a combination of two ciphers.

Concerning the support of openwrt:
What do you think about the idea of crosschecking certain parts of code
for bugs (those parts that directly interact with one another?) together
with the Openwrt-developers. (I haven't asked them yet. Maybe it's
better if you ask them directly?)
In my opinion this would be a win-win situation for both,
because you both have experienced C developers.
They get their code reviewed, you get your code reviewed.

Good night
Demos

--
EDN:
The goal of EDN is to verify the applicability of existing technologies

https://wiki.c3d2.de/Echt_Dezentrales_Netz/en
Key here: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9B365E2DBF83D308