[GNUnet-developers] Introduction

From: Arthur Dewarumez
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Introduction
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 19:07:31 +0100

Hi,

I am a new guy working on GNUnet, and I would like to take this
opportunity to introduce myself.

I am Arthur Dewarumez, a Master Degree student in computing at
Université Lille1 in France.

For one of my courses, I will have to implement the Whanau algorithm
into GNUnet in order to compare its performance with the two algorithm
implemented inside GNUnet.

If some of you are interested by my work, I can give you the link to the
repository I will use. By the way, if you have any advice for me, I
would be glad to read them.

At last, it's the first time I work on a free software project and in
this kind of community. If I "misbehave", don't hesitate to tell me!

Yours

Arthur Dewarumez
Master 1 - Université Lille 1