[GNUnet-developers] introductions, please

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] introductions, please
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 01:21:18 +0100

Hi!

As our decentralized team continues to grow, I wanted to encourage
several of our latest additions (or at least likely additions assuming
we get the paperwork done) to subscribe to this list (if you did not
already) and encourage them to briefly introduce themselves -- and
especially what they are/will be working on in the future.

In particular, Kevin, Jeff and Payam: please explain a bit about the
plans we have discussed. Please top-post with an appropriate subject, as
I hope that based on this maybe we can get a discussion going on here on
the respective topics --- especially as Bart, Matthias, Sree and Supriti
should have some experience to contribute in this context.  My goal is
to evolve away from a private star-topology for our team communications.

Naturally, I also encourage everyone to join #gnunet on IRC and hang out
on Mumble for discussions.

I've also just now posted the announcement for the next developer Mumble
on Feb 15th at 8pm on gnunet.org, which you all are of course invited to
join.

Thanks!