Re: [GNUnet-developers] Google Summer of Code. Ideas?

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Google Summer of Code. Ideas?
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 13:25:02 +0100

Well, aside from that our plan was to package for GNU Guix and
then use Guix to deploy to legacy distributions, I am unconvinced
that "merely" packaging is an appropriate activity for a summer
of *Code*.  At least I had the impression that the goal was to write
a bit more substantial code than what is typically required to script
a package.

Still, it's of course great to hear that we'd have somebody willing
and able to mentor this, so we should keep this in mind if/when student
applications are submitted.