Re: [GNUnet-developers] Gnunet Web UI

From: SMoratinos
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Gnunet Web UI
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 22:53:13 +0100

Hello,

I'm back, after 2 months of development/design.
Today, I want to share my first version (NOT stable).
https://gitorious.org/gnunet-webui/gnunet-webui/trees/0.1.0

You can find the documentation in the gitorious wiki
https://gitorious.org/gnunet-webui/pages/Home

This is the beginning, there is lot of work in progress, that' why
now, I try to create a team for this project.
I found another java developer who is looking source code.
I also have a tester and a translator (English) for future versions.

The basic are here, we continue.
For the next version, we will not add features.
We want to fix many bugs, and to grow the team.
We are looking for a web/javascript developer.

All comments (good and bad) are welcome !