[GNUnet-developers] Looking for PhD students

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Looking for PhD students
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 12:34:52 +0200

Dear all,

I am now looking for PhD students interested in developing new secure and
efficient routing algorithms (and P2P applications using those) for open and
heterogeneous networks at the TU Muenchen. The resulting work will be made
available as free software (including as part of GNUnet).

In order to be admissable you will need an MS-degree (most likely with thesis)
in computer science or a closely related field and be fluent in C and either
English or German.

If you are interested, please send me a resume and/or CV via e-mail.

Thanks for your time!

Christian Grothoff
--
http://grothoff.org/christian/