[GNUnet-developers] Re: Incorrect test environments

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Re: Incorrect test environments
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:14:50 +0200

Hi,

Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> writes:

> Please read the README file with particular emphasis on the wording
> around "GNUNET_PREFIX".  This should allow you to solve part of your problem.

Sorry for not seeing this!

That said, it's quite unusual and inconvenient to require one to install
the package to be able to test it.  It's inconvenient because one may
notice that the new installation is "broken" once the previous one has
been overwritten.

Adding the right `TEST_ENVIRONMENTS' in makefiles as I suggested would
fix it.  What would you think of that?

Thanks,
Ludovic.