Re: [GNUnet-developers] java binding libexternal

From: Miguel
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] java binding libexternal
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 10:14:35 +0200

I m using the .so generated with the tar files you provide in the web... http://gnunet.org/libextractor/download.php3?xlang=English

Tar Package
Latest version is libextractor-0.5.20.tar.gz.
Latest Java-binding is libextractor-java-0.5.18.tar.gz.

Btw, you were right, maybe this version is not the better one. Maybe you can change the tar of the web. I have downloaded the java binding of the ubuntu distribution and it is running properly..

sorry for the inconveniences and thank you very much,

Miguel