[GNUnet-developers] gnunet-gtk configure issues

From: Milan
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-gtk configure issues
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 21:40:04 +0100

In the gnunet-gtk 0.8pre0 tarball, configure.ac still had references to
pixmaps/Makefile and pixmaps/icons/Makefile, although the pixmaps/icons
folder was removed. This lead to errors when running ./configure.

I packages corrections (in configure.ac and configure) into an updated
tarball that you can find here:
http://pibou.club.fr/transfert/gnunet-gtk-0.8.0pre0.tar.bz2
I tested it (rapidly) and it works.

I guess we should quickly replace the current tarball with this one,
because for now users are likely to encounter issues. This should be
explained somewhere so that people that bumped into this know this is
corrected.

Should I commit it? I think there's no need for a minor version shift
(0.8pre0a, pre1).

In the next release, the bet to do is include the pixmaps/icons folder,
it's working now.

Cheers