[GNUnet-developers] Open graduate student positions at DU

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Open graduate student positions at DU
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:04:59 -0600

Hello everyone!

In a shameless act of self-promotion, I just wanted to announce that there are
open positions for graduate students (both research and teaching
assistantships) at the Department of Computer Science at the University of
Denver (DU).

The recently founded Colorado Research Institute for Information Security and
Privacy (CRISP) consists of three professors and several students and we are
looking forward to hiring more.  The main GNUnet webpage, gnunet.org is
hosted by CRISP (http://crisp.cs.du.edu/), and some of our students are
working on research related to GNUnet.

If you are interested in pursuing a MS or PhD degree with us, please feel free
to contact any of the CRISP professors.  If you submit a formal application,
pease state your interest in security in your cover letter.

</adv>