[GNUnet-developers] gnunet-gtk.glade suggestion

From: Toni Ruottu
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-gtk.glade suggestion
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 10:43:23 +0300

  Hi

I created an alternative gnunet-gtk layout. The new layout is closer to
many other file sharing applications. The tables which are used most
often have more space. I threw away the search status display. The
search tab titles could later be modified to contain hit numbers in
brackets beside the actual title.

For some reason the window gets very big and doesn't allow resizing.
That is a bug and was not my purpose. Maximizing the window is a work
around for this. Please check it out. I hope someone finds the bug.

  http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/twruottu/gn/gnunet-gtk.glade

  --Toni