[GNUnet-developers] GNUnet ECRS CHK algorithm

From: Bram Neijt
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet ECRS CHK algorithm
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 01:01:22 +0100

Hi.

I've read and converted the GNUnet ECRS CHK hash generation algorithm
to C++ for  the metalink program of the Metalinks project.

Reading all this documentation and code of various networks, I'm now
writing documentation on various systems and started off with GNUnet
ECRS CHK hash generation.

http://www.ai.rug.nl/~bneijt/doc/p2p/gnunethashing_algo.html

Any comments are welcome and can be send directly to me or, if in
public intrest, to this mailinglist. Please note that images and text
rewrites are still to come, this is just an text version of the
algoritm for 0.7.0.

Looking forward to the new release,
  Bram