[GNUnet-developers] Music insertion

From: Milan
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Music insertion
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:50:51 +0200

Hi !

Could you add to the GNUnet-gtk source the joined files (about 700 lines
of code) ? These are my (little) contribution to the (great) GNUnet
project.

The code uses libglade to create a dialog which handles music files and
allows to modify informations about it before inserting them. I really
think it makes really smart the insertion of music content to AFS.

One little problem : it lacks actually creating metadatas and inserting
the files. For this it needs to be in the sources and use the good
source files to compile. I can do this now if you give me your ideas
about how it should be done.

And thanks for all the good work !

--
Milan
:-:-:-:

"Libérez-vous des systèmes propriétaires... Passez à GNU/Linux"
{ www.gnu.org/home.fr.html --- www.lea-linux.org/intro/ }