Re: [GNUnet-developers] Windows build #2 released

From: Krista Bennett
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Windows build #2 released
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 14:58:46 -0500

Hi Nils:

Just to give you an idea of how it performs under an older computer
running Windows 98, my desktop (800 MHz, 128 Mb RAM) runs the setup up to
point where the assistant kicks in. The next screen lists a blank
bandwidth limitation, and if I click next, it hangs and the CPU load goes
up to 100%.

Haven't tried it on my more modern laptop running XP, but thought you'd
like to know.

Cheers,

N. Durner hath spoken thusly on Sat, Feb 05, 2005 at 03:50:25PM +0100: