Re: [GNUnet-developers] Music insertion

From: Milan
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Music insertion
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 22:45:40 +0100

N. Durner a écrit :
Is there anybody else who feels the need of such a module or am I the only one?
Actually, I think we don't need to find more keywords with different representations for special characters, but a module to convert *search string* to make it standardized. i.e, in GNUnet-gtk, when I type oe, we convert it into œ, and we do a search for œ (I speak for french). This don't need to add more keywords and is easier to change between version without breaking compatibility. That's my idea, at least. :-)

Christian, do you have and idea about how to allow finding *all* information about a file from its only descriptor for future versions ?

Do libextractor will have a function to get keywords in UTF-8 format, or should I tell my code to convert them ? I think I will code for 0.8 and 0.4 more than for 0.6.x. Note that I can help you to make the feature if you want so, although I don't know very well libextractor.

--
Milan
:-:-:-:

"Libérez-vous des systèmes propriétaires... Passez à GNU/Linux"
{ www.gnu.org/home.fr.html --- www.lea-linux.org/intro/ }